Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
Get item availability info & delivery time for your location.
2. The term “rangabate.in” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited, whose registered office is Banchanidhi Nagar 3rd Lane, Near Khodasingi Check Gate, Berhampur, Odisha, INDIA. The CIN of the company is U72200OR2017OPC026336. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website who has read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions. Our services are very diverse; so sometimes additional terms/requirements (such as age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those services.
3. USING THE SITE. To access or use the site, you must be 18 years or older and must be otherwise competent to agree to these terms. You are not allowed to access or use our website if you are a competitor of ours and/or if we have previously banned you from the website and/or we have closed your account and/or if you are using/planning to use our website, directly or indirectly, for any illegal activity.
4. We allow you permission to use the website subject to the restrictions in these terms. Your use of the site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that may be offensive, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
5. Time and again the website may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without giving prior notice and without us incurring any liability.
6. If you have a registered account, the responsibility of safeguarding your account information remains with you and will supervise and be completely responsible for all uses of your account including use by anyone other than you. For doing the same, we will assist you in amicably and as feasible for us.
7. You agree to use the data owned by Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited (as available on the website or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal purposes and not for any commercial use unless permitted by us, in writing.
9. Our website allows you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You alone are responsible for the content on our website uploaded, stored, sent to, published, advertised, submitted etc. by you (“Your Content”), and once published, your content cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, details, reliability and/or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of your content as described herein. You shall not imply that your content is in any way sponsored or endorsed Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited.
10. When you upload, submit, store, send to or receive content through your use of our services, you give Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited (and those we work with), a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our website), communicate, publish, publicly display, filter, flag, distribute and/or remove such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our services, and developing new ones with the sole aim of making it better and easily assessable to users. This license may continue even if you stop using our services (for example, for a business listing you have added to Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited). Some services of Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided for that service. Also, in some of our services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those services. You irrevocably waive and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your content against Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited and its users/customers.
11. You may expose yourself to liability if, your content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, defamatory or violates any third-party right including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech, pornography etc. or exploits or otherwise harms minors/any other person or violates or advocates the violation of any central, state and/or international laws, rules and/or regulations.
PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE
12. The content and information on the website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of facilities), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is the property of Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited, intended for use by us, our partners, delivery agencies, vendors and business associates. While you may make limited copies of your bookings, itinerary (and related documents) for services booked through the website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the website. Additionally, you agree to the following:
b. You agree to keep your submission of details relevant to Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited. Accounts making any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation/booking requests and placing irrelevant, inappropriate, or promotional content that solicit customers, or spam, may be deleted without notice OR if posted on social media then legal action shall be initiated;
c. Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited reserves the right to determine if the website is being misused for any reason, without prior notification. Users agree to comply with these policies at all times. For example, users will not interfere with our services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. Users will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site. You may use our Site only as permitted by law. We may suspend or stop providing our services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
d. You shall not reformat, modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the website or website content (other than your content), except as expressly authorized by Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited.
e. If you are writing a review on social media or rating our partners/vendors/business associates, do so based on facts and your own experiences (not a friend’s or anyone else’s). Please don’t exaggerate or falsify your experience. We do not take sides in cases of dispute, so please substantiate your claim with actual proofs where possible. If content posted indicates that reviewer intend to defame us or our partners or falsify their claim, it will be actionable. For example, reviews/comments which mention, “I’ve never ordered from here and never want to go down that lane because of the horrible food/horrible service!” are obviously deceptive, fake, misleading and not based on the reviewers experience and will be removed. Accepting or soliciting a consideration – monetary or otherwise – in exchange for reviews or photographs is also not acceptable, and could result in removal of your account with us and comprehensive legal action, civil as well as criminal, against you.
f. Foul/abusive/hateful language, threats and lewdness in your content will not be tolerated. We hate junk and will delete it whenever we see it and wherever possible. This also includes but is not limited to derogatory comments on based on personal traits (e.g. race, gender, religion, color etc.) or indication of a personal vendetta against a business associate/ partner/vendor and its associates. Please refrain from using inappropriate names, biography, data and/or images in your account/profile. We want to stay clean, and we might end up removing your account depending on how inappropriate your profile is.
g. Reverse engineering the website or any portion of the website is strictly prohibited.
h. Accessing, retrieving or indexing any portion of the website for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews, for soliciting our Site users/ partners/ vendors/ business associates, for mirroring such information into other websites and/or for any other purpose is prohibited.
i. Do not take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited technology, infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site.
j. You are also not allowed to use the website or any website content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items that may destroy/harm/erase/hack/affect in any other manner the website and/or any of its contents. You are strictly prohibited from gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, accounts of customers/ partners/ vendors/ business associates, computer systems or networks connected to the website through hacking, password mining and/or any other means. Do not use the website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site content.
k. Please do not use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website. Any action that endangers the proper functioning of our website and causes any inconvenience to our customers will be actionable.
l. Do not post any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other property right of any third-party.
m. Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited owns a website and a mobile application with no claims to be a court of law or a ministry of health. If you have any disputes with our vendors/business associates or if you feel they do not measure up to health codes/service standards, we encourage you to contact the appropriate authorities directly. Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited is not the appropriate platform for reporting illegal activities, physical confrontations and health code violations. We encourage you to report such accusations/complaints to the concerned authorities rather than being mentioned in reviews. Still going out of the way for our customers we offer customer care as a platform where concerns can be raised by and grievances can be aired with an aim towards resolution. For all such actions, Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited will serve as a mere facilitator.
n. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the forgoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to the website/any media.
o. Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited does not employ any person or group of persons to review our website or products. If any person identifies himself/herself as an official blogger, employee, or associate of Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited, it is an attempt at misrepresentation. Our staff are contractually and ethically forbidden from using their status to do such acts. If you observe any such practice, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and appropriate action will be taken against such person if evidence can be provided.
p. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change from time to time without notice. It shall be your responsibility to check the terms and conditions for updates before placing any order/s or using the website.
q. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
r. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
s. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
t. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
u. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
v. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
w. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Dispute Resolution Policy.
x. “We as a facilitator, hereby disclaim any liability and declare that we shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE SALE OF PRODUCTS TO YOU
(This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products displayed on the website to you.)
a. Your order is an offer to us to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product listed on the website, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation E-mail” – OCE). The OCE is an acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when the product is dispatched to you and an e-mail confirmation is sent to you that the product has been dispatched to you (the “Dispatch Confirmation E-mail” – DCE). If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate DCE for each package, and each DCE and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between you and the vendor for the product(s) specified in that DCE.
b. Please note that even though you transfer money online at the time of placing the order through website, the same does not conclude a contract per se. Moreover, our role here is that of a facilitator. We are service providers. We are not the vendors or manufacturer/s of the product/s in so far as You/beneficiary/recipient of the product are concerned.
c. Transactional SMS will be sent to registered mobile number for order confirmation and order status of order placed on the website.
d. Your contract is with us and you confirm that the product(s) ordered by you are purchased for your internal / personal purpose and not for re-sale. You authorize us to declare and provide declaration to any governmental authority on your behalf stating the aforesaid purpose of the products ordered by you on the website.
e. You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the ‘Order Placed’ e-mail relating to that product. ‘Order placed’ status would mean that your order has been placed with the vendor, hence cannot be cancelled.
f. Also to be noted that we sell products only in quantities which correspond to the typical needs of an average household. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity typical for a normal household.
14. Pricing and availability.
a. Please be informed that Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited is NOT responsible for any product going out of stock at any point of time whether so updated on the website or not.
b. We list availability information for products sold through the platform that is the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that DCEs and values mentioned therein are estimates and not absolute values. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
c. If a cancellation request is received within 24 hours, a full refund for the value of the products cancelled will be processed with 7-10 working days from acceptance of your claim. If no communication is received, it shall be presumed that the product can be dispatched as soon as it becomes available. We will accordingly send you a DCE. If the courier is refused at the time of delivery or a cancellation request is received after 24 hours from our original e-mail notification you will be entitled to receive only 50% refund of the total amount paid by you.
15. Nature and Quality of Products.
a. Products listed on the website are selected based on customer recommendations, suggestions from our partners/affiliates or our own research. We do not claim any expertise on the tastes, preferences, color, texture or other characteristics of the product. We select products from reputed manufacturers who have a long history of quality and customer satisfaction. We ensure they are quality certified and have a valid registration with the requisite authorities.
b. Any complaints or grievances regarding quality of a product whose delivery has been executed and accepted as per the website sale and order policy must be raised within 48 hours receipt of the product delivery, through e-mail to Customer Service. Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited will have full discretion to determine the validity of such a complaint and the nature of its resolution (refund, replacement, etc.). We will be free to use the content of the complaint to conduct enquiries with its affiliates and partners. If it is determined that the claim is false or does not indicate a deficiency in the product or service, we reserves the right to reject the claim.
16. Taxes. You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes/ GST etc. levied thereon.
17. Alteration or Amendments to the Conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and conditions in force at the time you place an order through our website, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply mutatis mutandis to the orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
18. Change in Delivery Address. Requests to change address received by e-mail and/or telephone will only be allowed until such time as the product/products are not dispatched. If the shipment of your order has commenced, the delivery location/address cannot be changed or cancelled. Please verify the address on the order confirmation e-mail that is sent to your registered e-mail address confirming receipt of your order with us and contact us immediately if there is a discrepancy in the delivery address details.