Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
Get item availability info & delivery time for your location.
1. Our company Rangabate Shoppers (OPC) Private Limited ships all orders using registered domestic courier companies and/or speed post only.
2. To retain the freshness of the products, we do not stock the products in bulk. Hence once the order is placed depending on its availability we would be shipping the product in 5-7 working days.
3. In situations outside of our company’s control (Product unavailability, Public holidays, Strikes, Natural Disasters etc.), there could be a delay in shipping the Order.
4. Products will be delivered to the address mentioned by the customer while placing the order. Our company will not be responsible for delivery delays in case an incorrect or incomplete address was provided.
5. Delayed delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the customer to any damages or compensation. Refund or replacement would be done based on the Refund and Replacement policy given on the website.
6. In case of damage to the food items due to incorrect handling by courier company or any other issues, please send us details of the damage with photographs immediately to Customer Service email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. A decision on refund will be taken after review by us at the earliest. We will be sending out food items well within the expiry date of the items, in case the shipment was delayed and the items have become old or are in bad condition, we can process a refund or reorder based on customer’s preference. No claims can be made for refund for any other reasons.
7. For any changes to the Order, please contact us by phone or email within 24 hrs of placing the order. Our company will try and accommodate the changes as much as possible depending on order status and other parameters. No changes would be accepted once the order has been processed/shipped.
8. Some of our products are shipped from our warehouse while some are purchased from the vendors after an order is placed, and then shipped. So depending on the products ordered, sourcing, product availability, courier restrictions etc. the order may be processed using multiple shipments, and reach the customer on different days.